$ USD 180.00
Learn how Lithium Ion cells work and how to manage them using software and electronics with this specially designed 18650 single cell charger, discharger and analyzer.
It comes with the following features –
1. Charge a single Li-ion cell upto 1A
2. Discharge from 0.1 to 1.3A – adjustable discharge rate
3. Analyze voltage, current and temperature readings at high sample rates and accuracy
4. On-board OLED display for diagnostics
5. 3 LEDs for the on-board charger status
6. Reverse polarity battery protection and LED indication
6. 2 user programmable LEDs
It is compatible with the STM32 Nucleo series boards as well as Arduino Uno R3.
This board can be used to learn more about –
1. How to prevent undervoltage during discharging
2. How to prevent overvoltage during charging
3. What is SOC and how to design its computation algorithm
4. What is SOE and how to design its computation algorithm
5. Effects of temperature on a Li-ion cell
6. Capacity fade of a Li-ion cell
7. What happens to a Li-ion cell during storage
8. What causes fires in Li-ion cells and how to prevent them
9. How to deal with overcurrent conditions for a Li-ion cell
18650 not included.
Download the user manual by filling up the form below. An email will be sent to you with the download link.
3 in stock